use the “Clarifying Shampoo” a refreshing blend of purifying botanical elements gently cleanse and remove surface impurities. An essential step to deeply cleanse the hair and help the treatment penetrate into the cuticle of the hair.
Massage into wet hair, lather, then rinse thoroughly. Repeat if desired.
After using Clarifying shampoo use keratin treatment as described below (using a lot of product is unnecessary, less is more)
1. Wash hair with Koko Clarifying Shampoo.
2. Blow-dry the hair with moderate heat until the hair is 80% dry.
3. Separate the hair into 4 sections with a color brush.
4. Apply product with silicon brush, section-by-section, ֲ¼ from the roots.
Do not apply on the scalp. Comb through it to ensure that the product is evenly applied.
5. Blow-dry the hair 100% at medium heat.
6. Complete the styling process using a flat iron set to 450ֲ°F, 10-12 times for each section.
DO NOT wash, wet, or apply any products to the hair in the first 48-72 hours after application.
After 48-72 hours Use Koko Collagenique Shampoo and Conditioner to maintain desired results.
Keep in mind
Using sulfate free shampoos will maintain treatment quality (and overall healthier for hair and scalp)
Each bottle contains 10 – 14 applications.
This treatment is not meant to straighten hair, but to restore and rebuild hair structure to its natural state.
“Gentle Collagֳ¨nique Concept” Collagen Infused Treatment 33.8oz (good for 10 – 14 treatments)
Pre-Treatment Clarifying Shampoo 33.8oz
“Collagֳ¨nique Conditioner” Enhancing Hair Care 16 oz
“Collagֳ¨nique Shampoo” Enhancing Hair Care 16 oz