What is keratin ?
Keratin is a protein and the major component in skin, hair and nails, in fact, the hair is mainly comprised of keratin-associated proteins. Keratin acts both as an external protective protein in the cuticle (the outer layers of a hair strand) and as an internal structural protein in the cortex (the inner core of the hair that helps determine its strength).
Keratin is used when hair is damaged physically, chemically and/or from environmental factors, such as the sun, chloride from pools, heat from styling tools , smog & more. The loss of keratin exposes the hair’s cortex, making it weak and vulnerable to additional damage, and causes hair breakage, split ends, frizzy hair dry & dead hair. Replenishing lost keratin helps to correct porosity and smooth the hair’s surface. It restores strength and elasticity, giving the hair a more youthful, healthy appearance.
How dose it work?
Koko keratins strong protective qualities improve the hair both inside and out. Our unique formula gently blends with the hair and brings the hair all that was lacking to begin with and what it has lost over the years. Is your hair dull dry and damaged? Is it curly, wavy, frizzy, over voluminous or unmanageable? our unique keratin formula puts an end to all that ! The keratin molecules penetrate the hair cortex improving and repairing the quality of the hair from the inside out. It will add strength, elasticity and moisture. The result is smooth, soft, shiny and straightened hair. The larger molecules coat the hair cuticle and take the environmental damages such as UV rays, smog, heat and smoke for your hair on the outside. Further damage to the hair shaft is prevented.
Who should use keratin ?
Kokos keratin formula is made for all hair types and is friendly for everyone to use (not recommended for children of young age), is your hair very dry ,dull, breaks ,frizzy ,have many split ends, damaged , unmanageable ? if so you are a perfect candidate for kokos keratin treatment , our formula is designed to nourish and replenish all essentials that your hair is lacking and lost over the years with 8 simple steps.
- Restore all lost proteins and minerals to your hair easily
- Shorten hair styling time in your morning routine by up to 70%
- Stronger hair, closed cuticles and no split ends will allow your hair to grow better, faster and healthier
- Enjoy smooth healthy hair up to 6 months
- Protect your hair from external damages
- Say good bye to frizzy hair,
Keep in mind
Using sulfate free shampoos will maintain treatment quality (and overall healthier for hair and scalp)
Each bottle contains 5 – 7 applications.
1. Wash hair with Koko Clarifying Shampoo.
2. Blow-dry the hair with moderate heat until the hair is 80% dry.
3. Separate the hair into 4 sections with a color brush.
4. Apply product with silicon brush, section-by-section, ¼” from the roots.
Do not apply on the scalp. Comb through it to ensure that the product is evenly applied.
5. Blow-dry the hair 100% at medium heat.
6. Complete the styling process using a flat iron set to 450°F, 10 – 12 times for each section.
7. DO NOT wash, wet, or apply any products to the hair in the first 48-72 hours after application.
8. Use Koko Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner after the treatment to maintain desired results.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, Methyl Aldehyde, Cetrimonium Chloride, Mineral Oil, Keratin, Cyclomethicone/Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium, Fragrance, Methylparaben.